No matter where those annoying bumps are accumulating the bottom line is you want that acne gone. Here are 5 tips to help you with that annoying and embarrassing issue on your forehead.
- Bad Hair and Makeup Products- I shall say no company names, but I used a foundation in college that gave me the worse acne in my life because it was laced with so many bad chemicals. This was actually the start of me paying more attention to the products I used on my face and this was in 2004. It was the craze back then and is still very popular but never again. You should also be mindful of the products you use in your hair as well. There are plenty of hair products these days with more natural ingredients.
- Your Food- Reduce the starchy and greasy foods and eat more fruits and veggies. Your digestive system plays a big part when it comes to the health of your skin.
- Reduce Stress- Ever notice when you are really stressed your acne is more profound? This is because more oil is produced and clogs the hair follicles even more. This is normally the case for someone that already suffers from acne.
- Drink More Water- This should be a no brained since you need water to have healthy skin. Water helps to flush out internal toxins.
- Clean Face- Clean your face 2x daily to remove dirt and any other harsh things your face has picked up from the environment. Make sure you are using something mild. Again stay away from products that have harsh chemicals so my suggestion is to use either the Shea Butter or Olive Oil Soap by Happily Naturally Me.
So there you have it!! 5 tips to clear up that forehead acne. Your internal health is just as important as your external health. Make sure you are preserving your natural beauty with natural products.